Join Our Growing Team!
We offer a rewarding career in healthcare where we embrace a welcoming environment of diversity and inclusion. SCHC has a new starting minimum wage of $15.00/hour. Starting pay varies based on position and years of experience.
Inspiring and empowering our community through health equity for all.
Our Core Values (I-CARE):
- Inclusive: I embrace a culture of diversity and belonging.
- Collaborative: I work with others to remove barriers, helping people reach their full potential.
- Adaptable: I am flexible and committed to change.
- Respectful: I treat all with kindness and dignity.
- Exceptional: I consistently exceed expectations.
Our Benefits Package:
Our comprehensive benefit package for full-time and part-time employees include:
- Paid holidays (full-time only)
- Health, dental and vision insurance (full-time only)
- Employer paid long- and short-term disability (full-time only)
- Employee paid life insurance (full-time only)
- Tuition reimbursement program (full-time only)
- Generous PTO accrual
- Cafeteria plan
- Wellness program
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to 5% company match
- Company sponsored employee events throughout the year
Thank you for your interest in Siouxland Community Health Center!
To view our current openings, please click on the link below.
Siouxland Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment in all job classifications are without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, military status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable state or federal laws.