Medical Services For All Of Your Primary Healthcare Needs
Siouxland Community Health Center offers a wide range of medical services to you and your family throughout the tri-state region of northwest Iowa, northeast Nebraska, and southeast South Dakota. Our clinics in Sioux City, Iowa and South Sioux City, Nebraska have teams of medical providers led by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other clinical staff to care for your medical needs.
Primary Medical Care
- Adult wellness/preventative care including: routine exams, health screenings, cancer screenings, and referral for specialty care
- Pediatric wellness/preventative care including: routine exams, immunizations, school and sports physicals, and referral for specialty care
- Chronic disease management for conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and asthma
- Walk-in/Urgent Care clinic for treatment for short-term illnesses and minor injuries
- Acupuncture for adults. Check with your insurance plan for coverage. Please click HERE for more information about acupuncture.
- Ultrasound, X-Rays, DEXA/Bone Density scan (Sioux City location)
- Adult DOT (Department of Transportation) physicals. Please click HERE for more information.
- I-693 immigration physical exams. Please click HERE for more information.
We offer a walk-in clinic for the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries. Our urgent care setting provides a convenient option for the treatment of symptoms such as:
- Body and muscle aches
- Coughing, sneezing, and wheezing
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Rashes, itching, or other unexplained pain or swelling
And injuries including:
- Cuts, burns, and insect bites
- Falls, sprains, and strains
Diabetes Education Center
Siouxland Community Health Diabetes Education Center is accredited by the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists offering a variety of services with a team approach that helps our patients incorporate diabetes care into their lifestyle and improve their overall health.
Currently, our team of highly trained Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialists at Siouxland Community Health Center provide Diabetes Self-management Education (DSME) integrating with the latest diabetes technology for monitoring and treating diabetes, including Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM), Insulin Pump Therapy, and Comprehensive Medication Management either as individual or in group class as determined by needs assessment.