Affordable, On-Site Pharmacy Services
Siouxland Community Health Center has an onsite pharmacy at our Sioux City location to provide affordable access to prescriptions for all health center patients. We provide affordable access to medications for acute and chronic illness. Siouxland Community Health Center is a participant in the 340B Drug Pricing Program which is made available to eligible organizations that are a federally qualified health center (FQHC) or FQHC look-alike. The 340B program allows us to offer a reduced or sliding scale price for qualifying patients.
The SCHC pharmacy offers:
- Curbside pick-up
- Free prescription home delivery for patients that live in Sioux City, South Sioux City, North Sioux City, Dakota City, Dakota Dunes, and Sergeant Bluff
- Text notifications when your prescription is ready for pick-up
- Refills through the RefillPro app
- Download the FREE RefillPro app in the App Store or GooglePlay
- Type in our phone number: 712-226-9429 to find our pharmacy
- Scan or enter your prescription number to order a refill
- If you would like free delivery or mail, please call the pharmacy to set up these options.
- Your prescription will be ready within two hours
- Visit refillpro.com
A Clinical Pharmacist is on staff and an integral part of primary care. The Clinical Pharmacist works closely with medical providers and their teams for medication management and safety. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call (712) 252-2477.
Pharmacy Assistance Programs
Other pharmacy assistance programs are in place to ensure affordability of prescription medications. This includes a designated staff member to assist patients with eligibility determination and application process for a variety of manufacturer patient assistance programs. The Siouxland Community Health Foundation also maintains a donor-driven Pharmacy Fund to assist patients with prescription costs that have an identified need and are referred by their medical provider team.