Sexual Health Services
Do you have questions about your sexual health? Let’s Talk!
Confidential family planning services for men, women, and teens includes:
- A full range of birth control options and supplies. Some methods provided include: birth control pills, the “Patch,” the “Depo Shot,” the NuvaRing, IUDs, “The implant Nexplanon”, condoms, natural family planning and emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing, counseling, and referrals
- Annual exams (check-ups)
- Screening for STIs/STDs, HIV/AIDS
- Breast and cervical cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and other health screenings
- Yeast Infection treatment
- Client education and counseling, and community education
- Follow-up and referrals for social and medical needs
Abortions are not provided through this program.
Costs for Services
Fees for Title X family planning services are based on ability to pay and often cost less than at other health centers. Services are free for people enrolled in Medicaid and those whose income is below the federal poverty guidelines.
Title X family planning Health Center offers high quality and confidential health care. Medical services are provided by physicians and nurse practitioners trained in family planning health care. Educational programs offered through our family planning clinic respond to local community needs.
- Start your family when you’re ready
- Protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases (STIs/STDs)
- Make healthy choices for a better life
For more information, please visit: Family Planning Council of IA: https://fpcouncil.org/