Dental Care Services
Siouxland Community Health Center offers a wide range of preventative dental services:
- Emergency Dental Care such as extractions and treatment of swelling or infections
- Exams, X-rays, and cleanings for all children
- Exams, X-rays, and cleanings for eligible current adult SCHC medical patients
- If you are a comprehensive medical patient at the health center and would like to be seen for a dental visit, please ask your provider if you meet our eligibility guidelines.
- If you are not a SCHC medical patient or do not meet our guidelines, please call (712) 226-9089 as you may still be seen on a limited basis for dental emergencies.
- Dental restorations such as fillings, crowns, and bridges
- Fluoride and sealant application
Dental Care Coordination
Our Dental Navigator works with our medical providers to refer qualifying high-risk patients to the dental clinic.
Our Community Care Coordinator provides screenings and outreach services at local schools, community agencies, and area events.
Please call (712) 226-9089 for more information.
Dental Billing Questions
For billing questions, please call (712) 226-9236.
Dental Clinic Hours
In case of an emergency, please call 911. For non-emergencies, call 712-252-2477. You will be prompted to contact our on-call provider where an operator will assist you. If your illness or injury requires urgent medical attention, you will be directed to an emergency room.