Thank you for your interest in Siouxland Community Health Center. We are proud to serve as your medical home and commit to a quality experience for your health care needs.
After Hours Help (All Locations)
In case of an emergency, please call 911. For non-emergencies, call 712-252-2477. You will be prompted to contact our on-call provider where an operator will assist you. If your illness or injury requires urgent medical attention, you will be directed to an emergency room.
Después de horas (Todo los Lugares)
En caso de emergencia, por favor llame al 911. Para casos que no sean emergencia, llame al 712-252-2477. Se le solicitará que se ponga en contacto con nuestro proveedor , donde una operadora lo ayudará. Si su enfermedad o lesión requiere atención médica urgente, lo enviarán a una sala de emergencias.
Sau giờ mở cửa (tất cả các địa điểm)
Trong tru?ng h?p kh?n c?p, vui lòng g?i 911. Đối với những trường hợp không khẩn cấp, gọi 712-252-2477. Quý vị sẽ được kết nối với bác sĩ trực nơi mà có một nhân viên tổng đài sẽ hỗ trợ quý vị. Nếu bệnh hoặc chấn thương của quý vị cần hỗ trợ y tế khẩn cấp, cuộc gọi của quý vị sẽ được chuyển đến phòng cấp cứu.
What to Bring On Your First Visit
For your first visit at Siouxland Community Health Center, you will be asked to complete new patient forms. These forms become part of your medical chart and include demographic information such as your address, phone number, employment and insurance carriers. Other new patient forms will include a basic questionnaire of your personal and family health history. To qualify for our sliding fee programs, uninsured or privately insured patients are also asked to bring two forms of proof of their household income. A financial counselor will assist with this process.
To request medical records: Fax 712-252-5920
Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
Siouxland Community Health Center (SCHC) respects each patient and is dedicated to giving the best care possible. Patient Rights and Responsibilities explain what you can expect from us and, in turn, what we expect of you.
You have the right to:
- Private and confidential care
- Receive care despite sex, age, marital status, national origin, religion, creed, disability, or
- To be treated with respect, courtesy, and dignity.
- Ask questions about your healthcare and receive answers
- Obtain the information/education you need to make decisions about your healthcare.
- Change providers
- To receive information about advance directives
- Reasonable access to care
- Say no to treatment
- Be assessed for pain
- Get advice/instructions for emergent healthcare needs after the clinic is closed
- Know the names and qualifications of SCHC staff
- Apply for financial assistance (sliding fee scale)
- Interpreter services
- Correct inaccurate information
- Not participate in research projects
- Provide feedback or file a complaint about your treatment or care. Request to speak with a
manager regarding your feedback or complaint.
You are Responsible for:
- Your health.
- Following instructions given by your healthcare provider.
- Providing accurate information about medications you are taking, your health issues, problems,
- Letting staff know if you do not understand information given to you
- Behaving with respect and courtesy towards other patients and the SCHC staff
- Telling your provider about your pain
- Calling about non-emergent health problems during office hours
- Getting your medication before running out
- Calling 24 hours in advance if unable to keep an appointment
- Getting annual check-ups
- Inform SCHC if you plan to move your health or dental care to a different clinic
- Informing SCHC of your current insurance plan
- Paying your co-pay at each visit and trying to pay your bills on time.
Siouxland Community Health Center (SCHC) strives to provide the highest quality of care to our patients and families, while conducting our healthcare and business practices in a legal, ethical and professional manner.
SCHC has established a Compliance Hotline to assist patients, families, employees, and business associates with reporting known or suspected instances of fraud, waste, neglect, and abuse. If you are concerned that a decision or action may violate the law or organizational policy, please call the COMPLIANCE HOTLINE at 712-226-8992.
Contact Us and Feedback
We welcome all feedback regarding our services and programs. It allows us to continually improve our organization. Please contact us at (712) 202-1001 to provide your comments.
If you are inquiring about a health-related problem, please contact us at (712) 252-2477 to consult with a provider. If it is a life-threatening situation, please go to your nearest emergency department or call 911.
Please click HERE to Contact Us.